Interior Design Services Include:
- Space Planning – Your custom space plan shows the perfect furniture layout for your space.
- Construction Documents – Finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations, sections and details are provided to the contractor to ensure that your project is executed correctly.
- Sketches and Renderings – Hand and computer drawings enable you to visualize what your home will look like.
- Finish Selections and Specifications- Paint, wallcovering, flooring, cabinetry and countertops are selected to complement each other and create a beautiful setting for your furnishings.
- Interior Detailing – Wall and ceiling details and custom built-ins will set your home apart from the rest. I use a variety of materials, trim, textures and colors to give your space the “wow factor” you are looking for.
- Furniture Selections – Furniture, lighting, rugs, artwork and accessories are individually selected from a wide range of trade-exclusive manufacturers to fit your style and budget.
- Soft Goods Design – Window treatments, pillows and bedding are custom designed and fabricated to give you a one-of-a-kind look that is not found in any store.
- Purchasing and Installation – Product procurement makes the buying process easy. Furnishings are priced, purchased, and shipped to a local warehouse, then delivered all together to your home and installed in one day. Everything is done for you so that your home is move-in ready.
- Staging – I will help you set the scene to make the most of your home’s advantages and bring out its best features so you can make the sale.
- Personal Shopping – For clients that wish to purchase their own furnishings, I can provide that professional opinion to help guide you to the perfect selections for your home.
The Design Process:
No matter which of our Design Services you need, we will begin with a free one hour in-home consultation. This initial meeting is our chance to get to know one another and talk about your individual needs. We will walk the space, take photos and measure so that the next time we meet we will be ready to start making your dream home a reality.